Friday, June 15, 2012

Colorful Summer Purses from ArtyPantz

Summer is my favorite time of year. We live in an old stone farmhouse and our surroundings are  just so lush and beautiful. Summer is the season that The Phoenixville Farmer's Market starts.  I love it when local artisans join the food producers every other Saturday morning. The market takes place every Saturday from 9 to 1:00. It's a fantastic community effort and grows larger and more colorful each year. Here are some of the purses I've been making to sell there in my booth, along with other things. (I'll be offering a pattern for these purses too.)

Next Saturday I'll be doing Hooray 4 Bugs! at the Barlow Flower Farm in New Jersey, so won't be at the market, but will be at the July 8th market. Hope to see you there, or in New Jersey!  


This one with the bird pocket is for sale in my store.



They are nice and roomy, with a big pocket on the outside and lined with contrasting fabrics. The ones with the appliqued flowers on them are lined with soft organic cotton.

No comments: