Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Slither


A few months ago I met my power animal via a drumming circle,
and it is a snake.
The prompt for the current
"What If" creative challenge on Handmade in PA
is "slither"

A woman with a snake around her neck
was cut into a circle and glued onto a poker chip.
Tiny star stickers were added around the edges.
A coat of modge podge was applied as a sealant.
A magnet was glued on the back and now she's on the refrigerator.....
Ta Da!


http://www.artypantz.blogspot.com

2 comments:

supplies overflowing! said...

hello!

Thanks for "stopping by". It is always nice to be remembered. I wonder how you can keep up with all your websites, this blog, plus create the way you do, but however you do it, it seems to work~ I always see something new and thought-provoking when I come over, even if I don't comment (and there are times I drop in for the quickest of visits, but can't take the time~ Sorry!)
Nice to hear from you!
jenny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit over my way. I'm not sure what my power animal is...I agree with what you said a few posts down about the oil companies and the greed of corporations...and it goes on and on.