Thursday, June 18, 2009

EcostoreUSA Gift Certificate Winner


A winner has been chosen for the 25 dollar gift certificate for EcoStore USA,

from a unique comment left on Face Book, which this blog feeds into.


CONGRATULATIONS VERNYCE!

who wrote a clever and funny comment about chemicals: as follows:

...in my compost,
on my hair,
in my laundry nothing's there.

nothing's makes me itch or burn,

nothing to hurt tomato or fern.

doggie's clean hair is shiny,

yet amounts used are so tiny.

i've got compost smokin' out back,

w/those worms on full attack!




2 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Congratulations to the winner...I agree, nice comment. Have a nice weekend Victoria.

Sandy said...

Funny little poem. I've never been able to write poetry but do enjoy reading it. Congrats to the winner.

Popping back with a few blogging friends I've not visited in awhile. You know, trying to catch up......do we ever get there?

Sandy
Have a good wkend, and do swing by for a visit.