Thursday, October 23, 2014

ArtyPantz Schedule Fall/Winter 2014

I have been busy lately trying to get things made for the coming fall and winter markets, because we are moving on November 19th into our new place. My entire studio is now completely packed and almost 100% moved into storage.

Saturdays
 Nov 8th and 29th. 
December 6th*, 13th and the 20th.

I will be offering 
one of a kind wearable art hooded scarves 
with matching fingerless gloves 
that I create with sweaters......

 
ranging in prices from $75 to $150

six pack sets of birdie ornaments
$12. per set

 One of a kind wearable art shoulder bags
many made from my original collages printed on fabric and appliquéd to the purse.
ranging from $45 to $65





Fairy Angel Paper Dolls
$22. each




 plus more fun unique items 


* On December 6th I will have supplies for people to stop by and make their own bird wands for the Phoenxiville Firebird Festival which is happening that day, starting at 4:00.



No comments: