Monday, March 28, 2016

New Studio

We are finally in our forever home. So happy to have a huge already in place studio space and am busy lately working on getting it organized. It even has a kitchenette and a full bathroom!

Spring shows for ArtyPantz Productions are starting to happen. The first show was last Friday at a new place for me, Smart From the Start in Chester Heights PA. What a beautiful area, and the school was in a giant historic stone schoolhouse. Lovely staff and such SWEET kids.

Every year my first show just reminds me of how happy I am that an idea that formulated and came to fruition 13 years ago is still going strong.

I am really enjoying sewing beautiful things and look forward to getting this space all set up so I can get back to doing just that! I will be at the Phoenixville Farmers Market with Sew Bee Mine on Saturday April 9th.




and on another happy note....I got a new puppy, named her Pearl.



Happy Spring Everyone!


No comments: