Sunday, September 29, 2013

Busy Making Things for Fall and Winter Markets

I love living on the east coast because of the changing of the seasons. Everything is different, different clothes, foods, activities.....Summer for me is traveling around doing interactive theatrical storytelling events with kids. Fall is back to school where I work as a helper for a student I love, and spend the rest of the day making things to sell in my ArtyPantz booth at various local venues. Next stop Phoenixville Farmer's Market on Saturday October 12th, and on Sunday October 13th I will be at The 3rd Annual Manifest Your Destiny Festival in Kimberton. Hope to see you in either or both places!

 Clip on Paper Birds

 Collage Art Wallets

Scarves and Handwarmers

Pin Cushions


These are just a few of the things I'm making right now. :)
I love my life.







No comments: