Monday, June 17, 2013

New Backpack from Lara Howe Designs

I'm always in the middle of a myraid of activities that require carrying things around with me. Purses just aren't making it anymore. Big totes don't contain, things fall out and I need my hands free so I can clap my hands, walk and chew gum at the same time. I am always losing things, and need a place to keep it all together.

So I decided to get a back pack. The criteria being: must be beautiful, and handmade of course. After prowling around on Etsy, finally found the Dream Backpack from a lovely seller Lara Howe.

It just came today and is so fantastic she deserves a major shoutout...... expert craftswomanship, so much attention to every last detail. There are pockets and compartments, adjustable straps and isn't this such a happy and beautiful mandala design? She tucked in a cute little zippered pouch too. :) Nice touch!


This gorgeous backpack is holding my world right now!

But sometimes all that's needed is just a little pursie with the essentials, like running into a store or a restaurant. So, right after the backpack arrived (strike lightening shipping btw) I went back to Lara's store and ordered this sweet matching 7" x 9" messenger bag to put my phone, wallet, etc in. It will be carried in the backpack, taken it out when needed, then back in.


Thank you so much Lara! for helping me keep it all together.
 
 

2 comments:

Tara said...

these bags are fantastic looking! And the small messenger bag is a bonus -- i need the same thing, something small to take into the store. A friend of mine just purchased a backpack from her, which is how I discovered her FB page, and then your blog. Cool.

Tara said...

p.s. website http://www.my86400sec.blogspot.com

:-)