Sunday, May 19, 2013

Calico Collage Art Cat Pillows Coming Soon

I've digitally printed on fabric before with mixed results, limited to using my own computer and printer, so only on small sheets that I've cut up and used here and there in various projects.

I spend so much time searching for just the right fabric. The technology for printing on fabric has developed over the years, and now is the time to take advantage of digitial printing companies and design software.

I just ordered fabric by scanning and uploading a feline collage. Stay tuned for some fantastic big calico collage art 18" cat and 8" kitten pillows coming soon.......Thinking way out of the box, they will not be square, but the shape of themselves. They will be in different color combos too........Here's a sneak preview of just the head....

Meow!
 

No comments: