Monday, January 21, 2013

Honoring Martin Luther King

I have always LOVED "other kinds of people" than myself, and wanted to learn all about them, hang out with them,  understand their ways and what they think is funny, and of course eat their food and learn how to cook it!

Children are born to love, and it's our job to keep them that way. I'm proud to say that all of the ArtyPantz shows are about love, cooperation, everyone working together, peace, inclusion, unity etc.

I was watching a video of Dr. Martin Luther King's "I have a Dream" speech the other day, and was struck, as always, with the amazing eloquence and resolve of his delivery, in the age of no teleprompter. He does not even seem to have any notes. It is hard to believe that it wasn't that long ago that he spoke those words and shared his vision. Now we have a black president!

No comments: