Monday, December 31, 2012

happy new year from Artypantz

Woke up this last day of 2012 with alot on my mind......so what else is new?

1. Sew Bee Mine - my sewing pattern business and all the work that needs to be done on that to get it out of my head and into the world.

2. Lets' Make a Garden....I have a new show for my storytelling events all written and figured out for the most part, but making all the costumes, props etc for it is such alot of work. Do I have the time for it? I would need to get on it soon to prepare for summer bookings. Need to make a decision soon!

3. Artisan Exchange - usually I hibernate during the winter when the Phoenixville Farmer's Market is hibernating......but now that I have space at Artisan Exchange I need to keep making things to put in it. Yikes!

4. My time committment Mon thru Fri from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. working at a school.........I love the kids I work with.

5. WrapADoodle Swaddle Blanket - need to find a US company to get it out there and around every baby.

No wonder I jump right out of bed every morning, and into life. So many things to do :) This morning was spent reorganzing my studio, recuperating from the holiday madness.

I'm ready to throw myself into 2013. Here's to a wonderful year for all!


http://www.artypantz.com

No comments: