This is the official website of ArtyPantz Productions LLC. On Site 100% Interactive Theatrical Storytelling Events with Artist Victoria O'Neill using beautiful handmade costumes, props, puppets and percussion instruments. Over 21,000 children have participated in these events since 2003 Contact Victoria at 610-644-8088 or artistvo@artypantz.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

happy new year from Artypantz

Woke up this last day of 2012 with alot on my mind......so what else is new?

1. Sew Bee Mine - my sewing pattern business and all the work that needs to be done on that to get it out of my head and into the world.

2. Lets' Make a Garden....I have a new show for my storytelling events all written and figured out for the most part, but making all the costumes, props etc for it is such alot of work. Do I have the time for it? I would need to get on it soon to prepare for summer bookings. Need to make a decision soon!

3. Artisan Exchange - usually I hibernate during the winter when the Phoenixville Farmer's Market is hibernating......but now that I have space at Artisan Exchange I need to keep making things to put in it. Yikes!

4. My time committment Mon thru Fri from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. working at a school.........I love the kids I work with.

5. WrapADoodle Swaddle Blanket - need to find a US company to get it out there and around every baby.

No wonder I jump right out of bed every morning, and into life. So many things to do :) This morning was spent reorganzing my studio, recuperating from the holiday madness.

I'm ready to throw myself into 2013. Here's to a wonderful year for all!


http://www.artypantz.com

No comments: