Sunday, December 23, 2012

ArtyPantz Booth at The Artisan Exchange in West Chester

It is so hard to be outside with a booth in the winter. Everything literally flies off the shelves, for all the wrong reasons, such as when the wind comes up! I love the Phoenixville Farmer's Market but the last time I was there it was freezing cold and batten down the hatches on steroids. This market has been my home base for many years, and it's great to be there with Phoenixvillians, and all my "regular" customers. 
 
Right now I'm excited about being a part of the new The Artisan Exchange in West Chester. It's an INDOOR farmer's market and I will  have an ArtyPantz booth there for most Saturdays this winter through April.  I'll be back to Phoenixville in May and spend the summer and fall there.
 
Introducing the region’s first indoor market featuring a wide array of organically produced foods made right on premise.
When: Every Saturday from December 8, 2012 – April 27, 2013
10am – 2pm
Featuring:
* Over 25 local food artisans and farmers
* Interactive tasting sessions
* Hands-on demonstrations
* Live music
* And much more!
 
Artisan Members:
 
Food Trucks:
 
Farms:
 
Artisans:
 
******************************************************
Ho humbug, I'm kind of running out of merchandise with all the Christmas shopping that has been going on. So, now that baby it's cold outside, most of my day was spent getting my studio all set up to create a new batch of one of a kind scoodies (hooded scarves),
with matching arm warmers.
also offering pocket belts,
  composition book covers
 collage art wallets
pin cushions!
and more!
 
The Artisan's Exchange has a FaceBook Page 
so like it next time you're online.
I've been there for the past two Saturdays and so far so good.
Hope to see you at The Artisan Exchange!
 
 

No comments: