Monday, July 16, 2012

Farmer's Markets for Artists


I've had a booth at the Phoenixville Farmer's Market for the past three years, offering collage and wearable art accessories, purses, pocket belts and more. I love being at the market and was so happy this year when more days for artists were added, now every other Saturday, plus a couple of festivals.
I have developed quite a following there, and it's just fantastic when people keep coming back for more.....!

This Saturday, and depending upon how it goes, other Saturdays when I'm not in Phoenixville, I'll be at the Boyertown Farmer's Market, located in the historical town of Boyertown. The market takes place in the parking lot of the Museum of Historic Vehicles (100 North Walnut Street) two blocks south of the intersection of Routes 562 and 73. You can access the parking lot either from Walnut St. or West 3rd St. I'm looking forward to meeting some new customers there!

No comments: