Tuesday, June 14, 2011

patent for sale or for licensing

I've been working with a baby blanket I invented for the past couple of years, trying to get it up and running, out into the market place.  It's a really good design and I believe it could actually become the norm for how a receiving blanket is made.


I envision the blanket in hospitals as the first blanket a newborn goes into, and then throughout the first few months.

It's becoming increasingly clear that I do not have the resources to make this happen, so after considerable thought, I have decided to sell, or license the patent to an existing baby products company.

This is a big relief and now the attention can be turned to writing and illustrating a series of children's books based on my interactive theatrical storytelling events.

http://www.artypantz.blogspot.com

No comments: