OFFICIAL WEBSITE

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
This is the official website of Artist Victoria O'Neill. Painter, Fiber Artist, Interactive Theatrical Storyteller. To contact please call 610-644-8088 or email artistvo@artypantz.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

More Prints on Etsy for Sale

Been so happy and busy playing with my printer, selecting images to make into prints and posting them on etsy. I bought a big laser printer last year and got on a service program where even though I own the printer I pay per copy. But I don't pay for the toner. And believe me I plow through the toner like crazy so it's worth it. Each one of those colors is over a hundred dollars each and I've used probably twenty of them already.

Anyway, In addition to collages now I'm adding drawings...........these just print up so nicely on the 5" x 7"  size. I can't wait to take all these to my little art booth at the Phoenixville Farmers Market.

Here are a couple of mer cat pictures, black and white and color! Both prints available now in the store.


 http://www.artypantz.blogspot.com

No comments: