Thursday, May 5, 2011

ArtyPantz Productions at DVAEYC Conference


I'm looking forward to having an ArtyPantz Productions LLC Booth at the Delaware Valley Association for the Education of Young Children annual conference this year at the Philadelphia Convention Center. My booth number is 219, so if you are there come by and say hello.

I was there several years ago, at that time only had the two mermaid shows for all ages.....and so many people called for shows. Now there are three more shows that are specifically for young children. Hooray 4 Bugs, Come Join the Rainbow and Going on a Sleigh Ride.
So it will definitely be good!

The booth is going to be so nice, just got a new banner made, rack cards and business cards. I will be using the same booth as the WrapADoodle booth, only with Artypantz stuff! The space can be divided up so that each show has it's own area. Will definitely take some pictures! Today is set up day. The actual conference is Friday and Saturday.

Yesterday I pulled a muscle in my leg while carrying things downstairs in preparation for the conference, and spent the rest of the day lying down with an icepack on it, and sucking down arnica tablets. Feeling considerably better today, but still kind of tentative.  Today my husband is going to take me down to the city and help me set up, because I can barely walk! Fortunately I can sit during the conference. :)

Hope to see you at the convention. Sign up for the ArtyPantz newsletter while you are there and you just may win a framed copy of the Rainbow print!



http://www.artypantz.blogspot.com

No comments: