Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Artist Trading Tags

I met up with a fabulous group of artists about a year ago who get together one morning every week for coffee, conversation, showing off recent works, support, etc. Unfortunately it's been impossible for me to get there and have only managed to go twice in all this time......but I plan on going tomorrow!

We are doing a fun trade.....you are supposed to make four gift tags to bring to trade. Of course I had to think out of the rectangle tag. Here are four mermaid tags for my contribution. The tails are attached with tiny paper fasteners and move back and forth.

This was alot of fun and easy because I have many original collage art mermaid images from a few years back.......so glad I kept all of them.

http://www.artypantz.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Emma said...

Great tags and the whole thing sounds like a fun idea!